Wine Chateau Where Can I Buy A Bulgarian Wine Chateau Dalina Merlot, The Importer Stopped Shipments To Missouri & Illinois?

Where can i buy a Bulgarian Wine Chateau Dalina Merlot, the importer stopped shipments to missouri & illinois? - wine chateau

we use to buy food or Dierberts IKEA in St. Louis, Missouri, had a bottle of 3.99, also foud 1.5-liter bottles. for the year we could not find. Find you castle Chardoney Dalina, but not the Cabernet or Merlot I'm looking on the internet and I found on sale. Thank you for your help

4 comments:

izzzzzzo said...

http://www.wine-searcher.com/find/Dalina/2/-/USD/A/-/0

auntb93a... said...

After three months, I believe, with every link is the best thing that we will get back. Choose the best answer, and let them go out of fashion.

Bfrombig... said...

No

Well, as I said, taking a strike vote.

sunshopp... said...

http://www.supersteals.madebig.com Go to "Shop Now go" on the left side, "food and beverages" and there are 2 pages in the background on the wine! This site offers bargains ususally and is completely free! I love it!

Post a Comment