Mistral Air Conditioners Slim And Very Small Portable Air Conditioner?

Slim and very small portable air conditioner? - mistral air conditioners

What is the smallest portable air conditioners on the market? I found the Mistral, but there is another brand I can look? It's cool a place in my home office. I already have an evaporative cooler, which is not efficient enough, but we need a system that is mounted on the wall of division. I tried to find something smaller and thinner. I live in Australia, so it can be limited in the brands here.

1 comments:

dbHARMes... said...

Oh, you're an "Aussie" - well, I'm American and we're not just a few miles from the site, but I am not familiar with what products air conditioning are available. * * BUT! If you have a room * * want to upgrade from any size, and the air in the room is hot and humid, which are * * * * Buy and install air conditioning - in a window or a hole in the wall installed inside and outside the space can be cooled separately *. * Your evaporative cooler soon proved ineffective because of the ambient air humidity is too high and the cooling effect of evaporation of water in the air is not there.

Post a Comment