Wear A Wedding Dress At A Reception Several Months After The Wedding Is It Appropriate To Wear This To A Wedding Reception?

Is it appropriate to wear this to a wedding reception? - wear a wedding dress at a reception several months after the wedding

I have a cotton knit dress, and the dominant color is white, but has spots of black dress as a plate and place the top is black. I'm such a pink coat. I wonder if you know that a lot of use would be unacceptable. I am not sure is the bride wearing a wedding dress ... The couple went to Las Vegas to get married several months ago, and the reception for family and friends.

3 comments:

Ms. Minerva said...

While holding the pink sweater, so I think what you decide is fine, but you do not need the pink for a little color.

Ms. Minerva said...

While holding the pink sweater, so I think what you decide is fine, but you do not need the pink for a little color.

Deanna said...

Sounds good - if there are no other colors on the computer, I see a problem.

Post a Comment