Who Is Hiring Land Surveyors In Florida How Can I Remove My Neighbors From My Property(land)?

How can i remove my neighbors from my property(land)? - who is hiring land surveyors in florida

4 suites CA country and build a duplex, but my neighbors will be used next to me in a device before purchasing the land, which is installed on my property. For years, the path to your house, so I hired a surveyor and marked the four corners, now your house in the middle of the property line. The reason for this confusion is that several years ago, these two properties belonging to the brothers and relatives and that, no matter where a house was built, but today they are all dead. The properties are sold to different persons who are not connected. My neighbors have their title X485 walk 66 feet and she wants to 80ft X485ft. The inspector said that the property has long been true, because of iron shares are still investigated in the groind really in the same situation as the election. This is said with this, only use the property as a result of close family ties, but that is not their property. Please help me solve this unpleasant issue with the neighbors and tell me what I do to eliminate them. PS I took the survey also sticks with flags on them, should be a law for their actions.

3 comments:

MadMan said...

It will be difficult, but you can demolished and removed from their possession. You need to talk to a lawyer if the rights that you used for a number of years. It would be better if you could reach an agreement with them, the land before purchase, but you. You need a lawyer anyway, you might as well go see a as soon as possible.

Actions have consequences said...

You are probably better to sell the strip of land. It is cheaper for them than demolition, and because he bought in good faith, to be able to argue in favor of the easement. The easiest way to make the solution for them, the more likely it is that you accept, without an expensive dress length.

goldshir... said...

HR Protect is absolutely right. The use of your property over the years, a relief and the right to the use of certain (even if your country).

Post a Comment