Thin Client And Voip Where Are The Cost Effective (cheaper Than A PC), Graphical, Diskless Network Appliances/X Terminals?

Where are the cost effective (cheaper than a PC), graphical, diskless network appliances/X terminals? - thin client and voip

How I look forward to build or buy a new house, I began planning a computer system for the house the house from scratch. What I in my head a robust and reliable server workstation (Figure diskless thin clients) all over the house. I read on the Linux Terminal Server Project, and offer an incredible system with intercom, perhaps (VoIP), beginning the chat, internet-controlled access to (my children), Myth TV, word processing, presentation, and fax and print medium. The software seems to be for the right price. The hardware is another story. I have not been able to build this architecture, will be cheaper than purchasing networks and complete systems from Windows right for each room. If you are not a cost to this architecture? I am after a tha Dream 2001Not everyone knows what is already a failure? I'm tired of spyware and viruses, and update multiple systems with multiple patches. It is more cost less?

0 comments:

Post a Comment