My 5 Year Old Daughter Stole Money From A Wallet How Do I Tell My Friend Her Daughter Stole From Me Without Killing The Friendship?

How do I tell my friend her daughter stole from me without killing the friendship? - my 5 year old daughter stole money from a wallet

My friend has three children, the oldest is a girl of 8 years. It is soft and authoritarian, all things. But last week, I saw stealing $ 5 from my wallet, and then remembered the missing money before it had been in my house. When I told my friend that I certainly have nothing against the kids again and my son as her best friend is his little brother are injured. If you do not tell my friend what they do with me? I know that your friend knows what he recently said on the night to tell him, again, I feel really bad, but shame on the face with this ... HELP!

2 comments:

carolina... said...

Well, if you want or do not have to tell your friend the truth. And if that means you can not be friends, too bad. Better now say that it cause a help for the girl, before it can be ages and begins to produce real harm. I am sure that his friend at the time to understand and to be grateful. Let him know all that, and let them know that no more than five measly dollars, but by concern for the child. If they can do, and not imagine the guilt then, as if it were larger. Tell your mom to be there for her and with her, but to be honest. That is all what you can do, and pray for them. Good luck

woahinki... said...

They act like it's his fault if the child misbehaved. Basta. It is your responsibility to inform the parents so that their children properly and in the end the problem of children. They talk to the parents' concern for the moral education of children. This is not what made by you, or because you want to hit that has never been replaced, etc., but it could work for the child to the debt well.

Then go home and tell their parents, the parents that their child has a problem and needs to draw attention so that they can handle. You tell them that you love but his name is forever, and wants the best for her, I thought I had to say what has been observed for the welfare of the child. I told himis the last thing we want is offended and that you value his friendship. If you do not care about them and their children who are not even be there.

Post a Comment