Vespa Helmet Granturismo Vespa Scooter Owners? Which Color - Yellow, Silver, Or Pink?

Vespa Scooter owners? Which color - yellow, silver, or pink? - vespa helmet granturismo

I watch the beautiful LX 50 scooters. I have some questions ...
1. I am 15 years old, turn 16 in next March. When can I get a permit and apply for my license and everything? I do not understand the process in general. Permits and licenses? And then I can officially go?
2. I am looking for in yellow, silver and pink. Help?
3. What accessories can I expect? A helmet, for sure. Should I invest in one case, a windshield, security, chrome kit ...?
4. If there is traffic, I am entitled to all the cars will go to the front? Hehehe:)
5. Why is your Vespa? And how can I convince my parents about it, to bring in something (to come) About?

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment