Nasal Cleansing What Is The Best At Home Treatment For Sinus Post Nasal Drip And Infection? The Doctors Don't Seem To Help Me.

What is the best at home treatment for sinus post nasal drip and infection? The doctors don't seem to help me. - nasal cleansing

I have such bad sinus drainage, that I became sick, I can not. Nautious me sick to my stomach, etc. My head gets the head pressure is very hot. I feel cold easily. I drain the ears and the ears and the eyes a little ridiculous. Drainage is poor taste. I tried antibiotics, aerosols have a physician of allergy was an hour before the CT several years ago. I tried washing the nose and the House of things. I just started washing xclear. I myself have a treatment for candida herbal colon cleansing for a while.
Either I am a coward or difficult this is only really sucks! He missed two weeks of work in August. I can not miss work at a time, tax season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment