Chicken & Container & Paper Chickens And Ducks - Hatching And Care?

Chickens and ducks - hatching and care? - chicken & container & paper

Im going to buy a few chickens and ducks. Im gonna buy eggs i sooo need a lil about them first. I make a makeshift incubator with a container made of plastic, paper towels, a reptile heat lamp thingie, a thermometer and a cup of water for humidity? We have worked with Duck Egg I found the lamp was burned and died: (but it works I want to buy into an incubator, are too expensive. How often do they look like and how I can, what you do with children? "What - do I feed my baby, what should I feed, Who grow up? "Whom shall I bring to the pen cuz I know they have to in a container for a time. Do I need to vaccinate in cuz im gonna tame? it is a little cold in the basement in winter, I need to fly to a warm place, or move anything else? not wats the best white egg with chicken species? wat breeds of ducks? i dont want to fly! Is there something that I do otherwise? ask lots of questions .... I'm not walking around the yard, because I live in the wPASSENGERS theres raccoons and foxes and bears, which would in certain snack like ... their many questions, but I need to know! Oh, and if I like the chicken 2 eggs, how can I be sure it is the egg laying hens? cuz u can not say that im pretty sure that ... Oh help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment